Skip to product information
1 of 1

Ventisquero Wine Estates, 'Soul of the Andes', Reserva, Pinot Noir

Ventisquero Wine Estates, 'Soul of the Andes', Reserva, Pinot Noir

Regular price £15.00
Regular price Sale price £15.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Country: Chile

Region: Casablanca Valley

Grape: Pinot Noir

Style: Light & Fresh Red

Food Pairing: Chicken and turkey and Tomato sauces

Farming Practices: Standard


Ventisquero means glacier, paying homage to Chile's icy mountains in Patagonia. Innovative and passionate, Ventisquero strive to create wines reflective of Chile's unique climate and land.

Their Reserva embodies the Soul of the Andes. Inspired by the purity, restraint and perfection of the 'ice at the world's end', this Pinot Noir is expressive with fresh red berries, elegantly integrated with soft spice and a hint of vanilla.


The grapes first underwent a cold maceration for 7 days to extract the maximum colour and aromas from the skins. Next they were fermented in open tanks at a controlled temperature of between 22C and 26C and pump-overs were used to gently extract the colour, aroma and tannins.


20% of the wine was matured in french oak barrels for 10 months, while the other 80% was aged in stainless steel to provide the wine with a fruity component.

Food Pairing

Best served at between 14°C and 15° C. This wine pairs well with oily fish, pasta dishes and white meat.

View full details